|WHAT IS ACCSSA? |
ACCSSA is a real-time, affordable and effective solution to combat fraud, theft and vandalism in the Car Rental Industry. ACCSSA is your companies own legal Red Flag Notification (RFN) system for the recording and sharing of defaulting customer information, both internally within your own company or group, and externally with fellow subscribing companies or groups.
Through our collaboration with MaxID, a South African manufacturer and supplier of latest technology scanners, we offer a unique and affordable solution that provides:
- decryption of SA & USA Drivers Licences and all international ‘chipped’ Passports;
- verification of Credit Card issuing Bank (bin number verification);
- 'Multiscan' alerts which notify Users when any ID, licence, passport or credit card is scanned more than once across all Subscribers within a 24 hour period;
- form-fill solutions to populate data directly into you RA system, reducing customer ‘waiting time’ and eliminating typing errors;
- secure, real-time and instant access to our ACCSSA Defaulter Database;
- a measurable reduction in fraud, theft and vandalism;
- a better customer experience through a quicker check-in process;
- for the sharing of defaulting customer information instantly with your other branches, and other subscribing Companies;
- future access to eNaTIS for the verification of SA Drivers Licences.
Fraudulent ID Doc circulating
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Be aware of the following ID document which is being used at various outlets. This person is deceased as of 2005:
Mbuso Thokozani MASONDO, ID 760808 5408 08 9
What our clients say
NEW SYSTEM ERADICATING FRAUD IN THE CAR HIRE INDUSTRY
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
The scanners are definitely working for Hertz! Due to the high-level of security afforded with this simple scanning system, the company enjoys a substantial decrease in the risk of fraud...
Hertz SA rolls out the ACCSSA EID Solution
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Hertz SA has successfully rolled out the ACCSSA / EID Risk Solution throughout its Southern African branches without any hitches...